Friday, October 2, 2009

New Schedule

First of all, welcome to Jessica and Chloe! We are excited to have you with us for preschool. As you all know, since we have another person, we'll be changing the schedule a little. Here's how it breaks down. We have 36 weeks of preschool. With 7 people that broke down to 6 people taught 5 times and one person taught 6 times (that person was me). Now with 8 people that means 4 people teach 5 times and 4 people teach 4 times. So, to make it all even, those who teach 5 times will help 4 times, and those who teach 4 times will help 5 times. Also, since I know teaching brings more stress than helping, and that parties will be more to deal with, I've put those that are teaching 4 times as an extra helper for one of the parties (just a one hour commitment). So, for the parties there will be the teacher, the helper, and the party helper (who, like I said, will be there just for the party, not any of the rest of the week's preschool). So, I hope that makes it even-Steven. I've spent time counting each person's weeks on the calendar to make sure it's okay. Just as before, if something doesn't work for you, switch with someone and let the rest of us know, no worries.

I am borrowing a computer right now to write this, so I can't send you a fresh typed calendar right now. Instead, I am posting the next couple of months on the side-bar of the blog, and will get the rest to you later. Basically, I tried really hard to change things as little as possible, so that people will still be teaching the weeks and topics they thought they would be . . . mostly. Okay, more later, but for now check the sidebar. Thanks ladies, Josh is having a fantastic time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment