I got really excited about this topic at the training I went to this summer. I got lots of ideas that the kids will enjoy . . . I enjoyed them as an adult. When they get the participant handbook for that conference online, I will post the link here. In the mean time, I will make a copy of those pages in my handbook and bring it to those who are teaching next week.
Bad news is the letter L folder is empty on the SEEL site . . . they are still adding resources. So, for this week we'll have to make something up ourselves. Any ideas are welcome to be posted. But right off the bat, what starts with L . . . left leg, lazy lion licks a lollipop . . . the kids would probably like a game where they pretend to be a lazy lion that only licks their lollipop when they hear an L word . . . they could lift logs out of a lake - but only the logs with L words on them . . . ladybugs and lighteningbugs could land - on the laps of kids with L word pictures on them - no on the laps of lumberjacks with L words on them, they'd love to dress up. . . I'm just going off, these are not pre-meditated ideas whatsoever, but maybe you can use my ramblings to spark an idea. Leopards . . . lions and leopards lie lazily by the lake licking liver . . . yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment