Thursday, February 11, 2010

Opportunity to Get Great Ideas

There is going to be an Early Childhood Conference at Utah Valley University on March 13. The keynote speaker looks like fun, and there are lots of other sessions I want to go to . . . but I can only choose three. I've been twice before, and loved it both times. It is a great place to go to learn about best practices in early childhood and get ideas of things to do. The ideas are helpful for teaching preschool, but also for being a mom. It's $38 for the day, and includes lunch, which is the cheapest conference I've ever seen.

So, if you want to go, register at http://www.utahearlychildhoodconference.com/. You can go to that website to check it out first if you want to see exactly what's being offered. I don't mind going alone, but if someone else goes we can carpool. And it's definitely not limited to those who receive these blog emails, if you know someone else who would be interested, have them sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment