Alright, the smocks and magnifying glasses came on Tuesday, and I went to Home Depot and had the clipboards/whiteboards made . . . turns out each one is cheap. I had forgotten how much I paid last time, so I was pleasantly surprised. Here's the breakdown of all the stuff we decided we wanted to buy for each child:
mat: 1.99
magnifying glass: 1.56
smock: 5.99
whiteboard/clipboard: 0.65
tax: 0.61
Total: $10.80
So, I did my best to find the best price on everything, and it all seems like good stuff. I wasn't sure which mats I should buy, but Julie and I both thought they turned out great. I don't remember whose idea it was to buy them, but I'm glad they thought of it. The thing I think is so great is that no matter what house they're in, the kids will know what it means to go sit on their green circles. Anyway, so there you go, the grand total.
thanks so much for getting everything, I will get the money to you soon! How did you feel everything went last week? I might come and watch you sometime this week! Thanks!
ReplyDelete