Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Place to Share

You may have noticed I changed the blog around a little. Main reason why was because I wanted to be able to put the schedule for both groups side by side, so that when we share resources and join together, we can know who to talk to and where to go.

I also granted everyone admin priveleges. This is because nobody can add to the sidebars if you don't have them, and I want you to be able to go in and change things if you are switching weeks, or need to add to another sidebar. For example, I put in a box where there are useful links. Also, I want to be able to start a post, then have others add to it, instead of have what they say hidden in the comments. You'll see what I mean. I trust that no one will go messing with the format or adding bizarre things or changing other people's posts, so I'm not worried.

You will notice that whenever there is a post, everyone receives it as an email (except for me, I was only allowed 10 addresses). So, people should be able to stay updated through this.

So, if you have something you would like to get ideas on, feel free to start a post, and together we can brainstorm ideas.

THANKS everybody! I am very excited about preschool, and all of the things each of you has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment