Friday, September 3, 2010

Retrieving SEEL Resources (Thanks, Mamie!)

The SEEL (literacy) site has been under construction, and none of us has been able to download plans. I've emailed them about it, but for now, we've figured out a way to access the plans. Under the "Beginning Sound Recognition" tab, move your cursor over the desired letter. If you can just click on it and it works, fantastic! However, the way I have to do it is to right click, then select open, at which point it all works. Hooray.

If you haven't watched this video featuring my friend Dianne I used to teach with in Provo, there's the link. It tells you a little about what this SEEL stuff is about, and lets me brag about Dianne. :) Seriously, though, this is all based on the major keys to early childhood literacy, so I think it's fun to learn about.

No comments:

Post a Comment